Latest Unit Sold: #15-01 on 21-Oct-2022 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 03-12-2022: Book an Appointment to view Sky Eden Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 08-09-2022: Check out Sky Eden E-Brochure
- 04-08-2022: Check out Sky Eden Floor Plan
- 20-02-2022: Check out Sky Eden Location Map
- 07-01-2022: Read Singapore private home prices jumped 10.6% in 2021 ahead of new cooling measures updated
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-11-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
Sky Eden is proudly developed by Frasers Property Group. Frasers Property Group is Singapore’s well-known and multi-national real estate company. Frasers Property specialise in develop and manage diversified portfolio of properties including residential, retail, commercial, industrial and integrated development. Sky Eden is the latest integrated development by Fraser Property.
Sky Eden take place at the previous Bedok Point Mall, it is strategically located beside Bedok Mall and Bedok Transport Hub. It is within walking distance to Bedok MRT Station, Sky Eden is also easily accessible via Pan-Island Expressway and East-Coast Parkway.
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighborhood of Sky Eden.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Sky Eden are on a first come first serve basis.
Sky Eden is the latest integrated development by Fraser Property. The project is located at the previous Bedok Point Mall, Bedok Point Mall was previously own by Frasers Centrepoint Trust (FCT), the real estate investment trusts of Fraser Property Ltd. It was granted the provisional permission by the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) to redevelop the mall into a mixed-use development in 2021.
Sky Eden comprises of 158 units of 2 bedroom to 4 bedroom apartment, floor area ranging from 657 sqft to 1572 sqft. It is expected to obtain TOP by Jun 2026 and CSC by Jun 2029.
Book An Appointment to view Sky Eden ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Sky Eden Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.